Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Welcome (again) my JEA friends!

OK, I apparently jumped the gun on welcoming all my Journalism Education Association buddies who decided to test the waters and venture here after reading my column in Journalism Today. (The copy I received earlier was a promo copy that Bradley sent me before my regular subscription copy hit my mailbox yesterday.)

So if you’re new to my site, here are a few of my favorite posts to get you started– “Nightmares, Bad Things & Code K,” “Kanye West, F-words & Me,” & “Deadlines, Dumbledore & Hail.”

Remember commenting is encouraged (but please keep it PG as I have a number of students who read my blog). You can post comments anonymously if you wish. You can also always email me off site at mybellringers@gmail.com.

Thanks so much for dropping in… I hope you laugh and please come back again! There’s always a new post by Monday.

No comments: