Wednesday, February 6, 2008

157 Carnival of Education

It’s that time again! Get on the midway and pick your ride through the EduSphere. The 157 Carnival of Education is up and running at the Colossus of Rhody. With all that’s going on, you’ll want to be sure to take time out and peruse the selections. Here are just a few of the submissions I found particularly interesting… The Tempered Radical on grading policies, the Eduwonkette on teacher effectiveness, The Colossus of Rhody on mandatory 50s, and, of course, Mr. Teacher’s post on setting up a parent conference. There’s plenty more noteworthy reads, but that will get you started.

My submission, “Frozen Tongues, Reenactments & My Super Bowl List” was included, but you don’t have to go there to read it here.

And while I’ve got your attention, get your instant fix of Bellringers every time I update by subscribing to the RSS feed or by email. The RSS feed is easy. Check out this fun, quick video that walks you through it. Hails bails, if I can do it, so can you.

No comments: