Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Carnival of Education--Seasons of Change Edition

Woo-hoo for Wednesday and, of course, the Carnival of Education! This week’s Education Carnival is being hosted over at the Examiner. It has a nifty little theme--Seasons of Education. My post, “Semester Exams, Snarkiness & Ring Tones,” was included, but you don’t have to go there to read it here. But, you know that if you want to be in-the-know, you need to go there to see what else is being blogged about in the EduSphere.

4 comments:

Melissa B. said...

OK...so the server ate the newspaper deadline today. The kids were just about finished. We were left with the stories, 4 completed pages and no pixes. Bummer. Luckily, this issue was only 12 pages! My first thought? What would Ritchie do?

askthehomediva said...

Melissa,
OMG…I, my dear, would have set my hair on fire and run screaming from the building.

Melissa B. said...

BTW, don't forget Sx3 tomorrow...we'll be in an Inaugural Kind of Mood!

Joel said...

I think you forgot to mention that my 10 Keys To Unlocking The Best Possible Student Teaching Semester Ever was the headline story. :)