Wednesday, January 21, 2009

The Carnival of Education & Get Out The Vote!

The Carnival of Education is out and up and running at Teacher in a Strange Land. With a very clever inauguaration theme, you’ll really want to dance your way over there to see what’s going on in the EduSphere. My post “Fatsos, Lockdowns & Stella” was included. Our gracious host Nancy Flanagan even said it “will make you laugh out loud,” but you don’t have to go there to read it here.

In other news, here’s a bit of shameless self-promotion. Yesterday I stumbled upon my nomination for Best Educational Blog, Best Humor Blog and Best Blog of All Time over at the Blogger’s Choice Awards. If you are a fan of this site, then I ask you to beebop over there and cast your vote or votes. You can vote in all categories. You have to register first, but registration is free. After you register, they will send you an email to confirm your registration. By clicking on the link, it will take you back to their site where you can vote. You can find my ballot by searching for Bellringers.

So let’s vote early and let’s vote often. Oh wait, I think that was in another state… for another election… So let’s just say, vote!

1 comment:

Melissa B. said...

I voted...more than once! BTW, don't forget Sx3 today...we could use your singular sense of style!