Tuesday, February 19, 2008

159 Carnival of Education

Wow… another Carnival of Education and this time it’s over at SharpBrains. (Hey, maybe I need to get me one of those.)

There were quite a few stellar posts. My favorite has to be Joanne Jacobs who writes that the first step toward success is failure, but more importantly she talks about self of steam–make that self-esteem. (And, we all know how I feel about that.) There also was an interesting piece on research by Jeff Henig. Another post from Bill at the Tempered Radical discussed raising awareness about genocide in Darfur and also included some nifty tips about leaving good blog comments. This Carnival also included my submission, “Fuzzies, Recruiting and Hair Bows," but you don’t have to go there to read it here.

And while I’ve got your attention, get your instant fix of Bellringers every time I update by subscribing to the RSS feed or by email. The RSS feed is easy. Check out this fun, quick video that walks you through it. Hails bails, if I can do it, so can you.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The link to Henig's research doesn't work...

askthehomediva said...

Thanks! The link is now fixed.