Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Thank you so-o-o-o-o very much

I’m honored to be given this award by two fab-u-lous bloggers, Mr. Teacher and Loonyhiker.

In order to accept this award in all its awesomeness, the rules state that the rules must be posted. So here there are…

(1) Put the logo on your blog
(2) Add a link to the person who awarded you
(3) Nominate at least 7 other blogs
(4) Add links to those blogs on yours
(5) Leave a message for your nominees on their blogs.

So-o-o-o-o-o-o my friends, here are the 7 fab-u-lous bloggers I nominate…
1. NYC Educator
2. Old Andrew
3. So You Want To Teach
4. Clix
5. Assorted Stuff
6. Joanne Jacobs
7. Right on the Left Coast

4 comments:

Darren said...

Thank you!

Now that you've nominated me, who decides if I win? I need to know who to suck up to!

NYC Educator said...

Thanks very much for thinking of me. However, I already have a bunch of people pissed at me for the last meme I posted, and they scare me, so I'm gonna have to pass on this one.

But I'm honored you thought of me!

askthehomediva said...

NYC,
No problem… I know how memes can be rather… well, annoying… I almost passed on this one too, but I'm trying to earn my "plays well with others" badge and I owed some people.

In the future, I may, however, have to settle for "doesn't run with scissors."

Hope you have a good year!

Anonymous said...

Very cool. Congrats!