Thursday, June 16, 2011

Summer Updates, Education Carnival Submissions & Paid Posts

Ah… I know you missed me, but it took a bit more time to close out the year, and then, of course, I had to dash to beach for some much needed R&R.

Then, of course, once I returned I had to dash again to work on my beach house in Denton, Texas. (Right about now, those of you who know something about geography and the state of Texas realize that there isn't a beach even remotely close to Denton. But that's a another story for another day which I promise to get to sometime this summer.)

Instead, I need to catch everyone up on important stuff going on. First, there will be a carnival, but the Education Buzz will probably not be posted until Wednesday, June 22, so send me your musings, rantings and posts even if they were end of the year stuff. If you want folks to take a gander at them,  use this handy, dandy form to send them to me.  Please send them before June 19. You can send more than one if you would like. If you've already sent something, I still have that link and will go through those.

I have also decided to allow some paid posts to appear on my blog site partially because of that beach house in Denton and partially because I wanted to see whether my site can ever actually bring in some money. We shall see.  I will include a note identifying such posts. These posts like the carnival links that appear on my site do not mean an endorsement of the content. The first such post will appear tomorrow.

No comments: