Sunday, May 15, 2011

Mondays, Mayhem & "Just Mights"

Tomorrow brings Monday morning, an 18-wheeler,  and mayhem.

Not just any kind of school mayhem, but a truck load of that very special kind of mayhem–yearbook mayhem.

I think we're  ready, though, for those 65 or so boxes containing 1,300 yearbooks and weighing a gajillion pounds that will drive in our parking lot at 8 a.m.


I think we have all the important stuff…
  • Two dollies plus a wide assortment of carts
  • Some burly boys lined up to help us
  • A phone tree to make sure the burly boys arrive at 8 a.m.
  • A phone tree to make sure all the yearbook staffers arrive at 8 a.m.
And if all else fails, there's always that half a box of Whoppers stashed in my closet for emergencies. Not that those Whoppers can help unload those gajillion pounds of yearbooks, but they just might prevent me from setting my hair on fire and run screaming from the building.

Notice I said "just might prevent."

I make no promises this time of year.

No comments: