Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Woo-hoo Education Buzz #8 Is Up

If you came here looking for the fab-u-lous Life's A Carnival: The Education Buzz #8, you will have to bebop over to JM Holland's place at Emergent Learner. He so graciously agreed to host the carnival there this week because I didn't just talk the talk, I walked the walk and walked all 60 miles of the 3-day for the Cure in Dallas. My team--Pink Me Out--raised almost $10,000 in the fight against breast cancer. Overall, Dallas raised about $7 million.  (And, yes, my feet are tired and I am still recovering.)
But I'll write more about that later. In the meantime, head on over to the Carnival to find out what's buzzing about in the EduSphere.

Our next carnival will be graciously hosted by Mamacita over at Scheiss Weekly  and will appear November 24. Deadline for submissions is Saturday, November 20. Use this handy-dandy submission form.

No comments: