Saturday, March 7, 2009

Carnival of Education

Woo-hoo! Get your Carny face on and head on over to the Carnival of Education. It's up an running at Core Knowledge. It’s the only way to be in the know if you want to know what’s going on the EduSphere. Lots of good posts are there. My post “My Birthday, Crying Over Spilled Coffee & Rocky Mountain Angst” was included, but you don’t have to go there to read it here. Still, you need to go there so you’re not a Know-Nothing Ninny.

Btw, thanks to everyone for their birthday well wishing! Also, I’ve started contributing (just a small bit) at BlogCritics Magazine. I expanded my post on the demise Rocky Mountain News in case you’re interested. You can go here to read it.

1 comment:

Melissa B. said...

I know it's the wrong season, and all, but I miss the State Fair of Texas. Specifically, their corny dogs!

Just checking in...and reminding you about Sx3 today. Can you say Global Warming?