Thursday, November 20, 2008

198th Carnival of Education

Jeepers Creepers! It’s the 198th Carnival of Education Christmas Creep Edition. Yep, it’s out and hosted over at I want to Teach Forever.

My post “More Stupider, FERPA-ized & Conspiracy Theories” was included, but you don’t have to go there to read it here. Still, if you want to be in the loop on the the poop going on in the EduSphere, then you really need go over there. I’d give you some recs on what to read, but my eyes are glazed over from trying to finish up some yearbook pages last night. (Can’t you just hear my yearbook rep in the background launching into the Hallelujah chorus?)

So what are you waiting for? Go over there and give it a look.

2 comments:

Melissa B. said...

And Guess What? I've nominated you for a 2008 Edublog Award. Come on by and Check. It. Out!

Melissa B. said...

BTW, my Silly Sunday Sweepstakes features a pretty highLARious snap tomorrow. Please come by and Share the Caption Love!