Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Carnival of Education

The Carnival of Education is here and you really need to go on over to Lead from the Start. The format is very clever--in a pre-K class--and includes everything that’s going on the EduSphere. When you’re done perusing the selections, you’ll be ready for a well-deserved nap and a snack.

My post “Fitness, 5-Alarm Educational Challenge & Emergency Chocolate” was included, but you don’t have to go there to read it here. Although I haven’t gone through all the posts (some of us have to go to work today), a few that caught my bleary eyes this morning were… OldAndrew’s definition of a teacher, Mrs. Bluebird’s not feeling the love and comments by Jose’ who was still able to be a bit mushy and philosophical.

Well, I’ve gotta run. Go check it out!

1 comment:

Melissa B. said...

BTW, if you have some time tomorrow, drop on by my place. We're playing the Silly Sunday Sweepstakes, and Sharing All That Caption Love!