Wednesday, March 5, 2008

161 Carnival of Education

Grab your tickets and hitch a ride the 161 Carnival of Education is over at the Education Wonks. Lots of good stuff to look at. I particularly liked NYC Educator’s submission. Even if you don’t teach, the corporate world has this problem too. I wanted to head on over to our friend in the UK and see what was going on there, but I couldn’t access the video (blocked for my own good I’m sure) from Scenes from the Battleground, so I looked at this other post from him instead–“10 things you never hear in teaching.” I guess I particularly liked: “Remember children, if you fail your GCSEs you are a loser and you will have a rubbish life.” I just think it would be fun to say, “a rubbish life.”

My submission “Campus Visits, More Irrelevancy & Nincompoops” was included, but you don’t have to go there to read it here.


No comments: