Thursday, January 31, 2008

Welcome JEA & Dallas Morning News bloggers!

A big hideeho welcome to all my Journalism Education Association & Dallas Morning News Education blog surfers who decided to test the waters and venture here after reading my column in Journalism Today or hitting the DMN link. To help get you started, here are a few of my favorite posts– “Nightmares, Bad Things & Code K,” “Kanye West, F-words & Me,” & “Deadlines, Dumbledore & Hail.”

Remember commenting is encouraged (but please keep it PG as I have a number of students who read my blog). You can post comments anonymously if you wish. You can also always email me off site at mybellringers@gmail.com.

Thanks so much for dropping in… I hope you laugh and please come back again! There’s always a new post by Monday.

No comments: