Friday, January 15, 2010

Woo-hoos, Exclamation Points & The Washington Post List!

It’s Friday… It’s time for my weekly Starbucks drive-thu, it’s the end of the semester, it’s the end of the week, and certainly it’s a day to Woo-hoo about.

What’s all the fuss?  

The Washington Post––yes, The Washington Post ––listed my blog as one of the Best Education Blogs of 2010! Now, I tell my students to refrain from using exclamation points unless there is a nuclear explosion or their hair is on fire. Calm down. So far no nuclear explosion, and no, I’m not setting my hair ablaze either.

But some rules are made to be broken in certain circumstances. So let me just say…

Woo-hoo! We made the list of The Washington Post’s Best Education Blogs of 2010! 

You can take a gander by going here.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Woo Hoo!!! Snoopy Dance of Joy!

Melissa B. said...

WOW. I'm sooooooo impressed. Good for you-Woo Hoo!