Monday, January 11, 2010

Can Wii Do It Shoutout

My good friend over at the Scholastic Scribe gave my fitness challenge blog a great plug.  Don’t take my word for it, check her post out over there.

Now, if you haven’t bopped over to Can Wii Do It?, please do so. Joel and I need all the encouragement/help we can get. We each post, so you’ll need to scroll to whatever entry/entries you want to read. My latest is called, BMI, Floating Fatso & Goals. Of course, we’d like for you to read them all.

So, please--in the name of all that is skinny--go there and post some comments… share some tips…offer to guest post… keep us out of the chocolate drawer…

For crying out loud, is anyone out there?

2 comments:

Melissa B. said...

I'm getting into being "fit" for the New Year, too. I'll let you know how it goes...

askthehomediva said...

Melissa B… You need to give us an update or post a guest column at canwiidoit.blogspot.com!