Monday, November 23, 2009

Woo-hoo! We’ve Got A Review!

Woo-hoo! What a great way to start my Thanksgiving break! Renowned  blogger and educational guru Joanne Jacobs reviewed my book, How to Lose Your Self of Steam & Other Teaching Lessons I Never Learned From Professional Development.  You can read her comments here.

And then, of course, you’ll want to pop on over to Amazon and pick up a copy of my book and toss in a copy of her book, and then voila, you’ve got your free shipping. Wow! It doesn’t get any better than that.

3 comments:

Mister Teacher said...

Congrats! Ms. Jacobs never reviewed MY book. :)

I got my copy of your book today and I will be reading it down at my future in-law's place this week! I will definitely post a review on Amazon when I'm done!

askthehomediva said...

Thanks! It's all pretty exciting. Can't wait to hear what you think. I'd appreciate a shout out on your blog as well! Have fun over a well-deserved Thanksgiving Break! When's the wedding?

Melissa B. said...

And another review is coming your way, too. But in the meantime...

A Thanksgiving Limerick, DC-style:

I just heard that two turkeys’ demise
Was avoided, to their great surprise.
The big turkey in power,
In the eleventh hour,
Gave them pardon, along with the pies.

Hope you and yours have the Happiest!
(And no, I did not write that limerick...but I did Google it!)