Monday, October 22, 2007

Folders & Thing 1 & Thing 2

As I told you before, I have a folder in my right-hand desk drawer called, "Things that will get you fired." What I didn't tell you is, I also have a folder on my school email that says, "Things that suck." And after an interesting little conversation with She Who Shall Not Be Named (don't ya just love Harry Potter allusions?), I probably need to stuff that little electronic ditty into my "Things that will get you fired" folder.

But maybe, just maybe, I just need a folder called, "Things."

Wow, then I could have not one folder, but TWO folders. And, gollygeewillikers, I could call them Thing 1 and Thing 2.

I think I'm on to some thing.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

When I saw the title involving Thing 1 and Thing 2 I automatically thought more along the lines of "The Cat In The Hat"--yet another example of why a blonde girl should refrain from thinking.

I applaud your organizational skills to have folders for such "things".