Thursday, June 26, 2008

177th Carnival of Education

Oh my goodness… the Carnival of Education was out and I forgot to tell you about it! It’s hosted over at Where’s the Sun and it’s organized along one of my favorite themes…the boardwalk and the shoreline…It never gets any better than that. So-o-o-o make sure you bee-bop on over there for some good reads. My post “Self-Pity, Serendipity & Tootsie Rolls” was included, but you don’t have to go there to read it here. But when you’re done here, make sure you go there to see what’s all a-buzz in the EduSphere. You’ll be glad you did.


1 comment:

Melissa B. said...

Bells, my Bloggy Friend: Posted today, & thought of you. Long time, no hear! BTW, I'm looking for some "creative help," if you've got a second. Please check out my post for today at http://scholastic-scribe.blogspot.com/2008/06/whats-she-googling-today-curious-cat.html -- a Witty Turn of Phrase from the "Expert" would be mucho appreciated!