Wednesday, December 14, 2011

The 12 Favorite Bloggers Christmas Edition of the Education Buzz--Life's a Carnival

I'm not exactly sure what happened to the entries this go-around. I apparently did something wrong with the carnival scheduling, so if you submitted something, I didn't get it. 

Did you think that little snafu would stop me? No, siree, Missy. We're going with Plan B. There's no stopping this fun-filled extravaganza.

So welcome to My 12 Favorite Bloggers Christmas Edition of the Education Buzz--Life's a Carnival. Instead of our normal eclectic smattering of things buzzing about the EduSphere, I thought I would give you 12 of my favorite education bloggers. If you have a favorite blogger who wasn't included, please post a comment.

So in alphabetical order…drum-roll pah-leese…
12 of Richie's Favorite Bloggers
10. Steve Spangler (just because he blows up things) 


Well that's it for this edition for the Education Buzz.  I sure hope you sang along to my Teacher's Twelve Days of Christmas posted below.
Join us here again on Wednesday, January 4 for the next edition. (I thought I would take a break from the carnival over the holidays.) Please submit your posts by Saturday, Dec. 31 by 5 p.m. CDT. Use this handy dandy form for your submissions, and this time, I think I did everything correctly so I should get them.
If you would like to host a carnival, let me know by emailing me at mybellringers@gmail.com.  Also, don't forget to let me know if you find any broken links or problems with this edition of the Ed Buzz.

6 comments:

siobhan curious said...

You are so kind! You are also one of my favourite bloggers. Thank you!

loonyhiker said...

Thanks for including me! You are on my daily must-read list too! (Yes, I submitted something so maybe it got lost in cyberworld somewhere! That's okay, I'll send something for the next carnival!)

Esther Sparhawk said...

Hey Bellringers, include my blog! I've got a blog called Secret Pal Ideas for Teachers. It's perfect for teachers who are playing Secret Santa at this time of year.

I've got patterns for home-made gifts and links to giant pencils on amazon and such. Just click on my name to link over and check it out!

Mamacita (The REAL one) said...

I'm genuinely honored. Thank you.

Linda said...

Awesome, now I got some fun reading to do over Christmas, thx for the share :)

Mister Teacher said...

I don't know why I didn't see this before just now, but thank you! It's an honor to make the list, especially since I don't blog that much anymore, and do most of my posting on FB now! Wish there was a super easy way to transfer from FB to blogger!