So here are some interesting posts, that were buzzing about the EduSphere…
- Seventh grade reading and writing skills is all you need to enroll in community college in Arizona. Yep, you heard that
writeright. Check out education guru Joanne Jacobs' post.
- While ICE.Teacher wanders and wonders about on Walking Wednesdays with her third graders, perhaps the rest of us should join her in pondering, "What if…"
- J.M. Holland over at Emergent Learner talks about the importance of having foster grandparents in the classroom.
- Jane Goodwin over at Scheiss Weekly weighs in on how to tell good parents from bad parents.
- If you're a chemistry teacher (or even if you're not), check out the latest explosive post from our favorite science guy, Steve Spangler.
- Tim over at AssortedStuff has an interesting post on "Fixing the Middle Mess" (as in Middle Schools).
- Mr. Teacher over at LearnMeGood discovered that sometimes when we answer the question, we have to question the answer in "Um, that wasn't the question."
- No spam
- Must be education related
- Since the carnival may be organized around themes, not all submissions may run.
- Please remember to post and link back to the carnival.
And, if I did, my apologies.