Thursday, July 10, 2008

179 Carnival of Education

OMG… I’m back from the workshop and finally got a chance to read email and get to the Carnival because I was sans-Internet during the workshop because, of course, I was too cheap to spend the $9.95 a day for room Internet access. And, it was, after all a WORKshop for crying out loud so I was working until midnight every night (and, no hyperbole there), and didn’t even have a chance to blog.

So-o-o-o-o before things get way out of control, I wanted to remind everyone to beebop over to Mamacita’s site at Scheiss Weekly to see what’s going on in the EduSphere at the Carnival of Education. I haven’t had a chance to look at everything, but there’s lots of good stuff there. My post on “Numbering 32, Summer Workshops and Jack” was included, but you don’t have to go there to read it here. But, if you want to be in the know, you best hop on over there.

And don’t forget to check back soon to see how the summer workshop went. :-)

1 comment:

Melissa B. said...

Hey, welcome back! Here's another thing for you to attend to: Don't forget my Silly Sunday Sweepstakes tomorrow--I've got a pretty funny snap this week!