Wednesday, March 19, 2008

163th Carnival of Education

The 164 Carnival of Education is out hosted by Joel over at So You Want to Teach? As always, there’s a number of fantastic submissions to keep you occupied over your spring break. My submission, “Diets, Mini Monkey Mints & Floral Print Shoes” was included, but you don’t have to go there to read it here.

Still make sure you check it out so you know what’s happening in the EduSphere.

Now before I go, I have two random Floral Print Shoes ramblings…

#1…For my Pizza Andy fans, you will be pleased to know that he is in Washington, D.C. for the Al Neuharth Free Spirit Journalism Scholar Award. He sent me an email telling me he was one of seven boys who were finalists for the $50,000 scholarship. I can’t tell you how proud and excited I am for him. (The winner will be announced Wednesday, March 19.)

#2…For reasons I can’t quite articulate…but probably has something to do with my craziness and floral print shoes… I will be hosting the next Carnival of Education. Submissions will be due by 6 p.m. Tuesday, March 25 and hopefully (barring any major disasters which seem to occur with some level of frequency in my life), the 165 Carnival of Education will appear right here on Wednesday morning. Send your submissions to me using this handy, dandy form or you can email me at mybellringers@gmail.com. Ahhhhhh, what was I thinking? Let the games begin!


No comments: