Thursday, March 31, 2011

Education Buzz is Up!

Woo-hoo! The Education Buzz–Life's a Carnival is up and running, but it's over at Scheiss Weekly hosted by the fab-u-lous blogger Mamacita. There's lots of good stuff buzzing about in the EduSphere to head on over there to check it out. 


My post "Girls Just Wanna Have Fun" was included, but you don't have to go there to read it here.

Still, you need to hop on over there so you stay in the know while you're on the go. 

The next Education Buzz will be hosted over at science guy Steve Spangler's place on April 13. You can send your submissions using this handy, dandy form.

If you would like to host an edition of the carnival, please let me know by emailing me at mybellringers@gmail.com.

1 comment:

Mamacita (The REAL one) said...

Oh, stop. You're just too nice to me!

I LOVE hosting the Buzz - thank you for giving me the chance!